Our zero footprint modular casework furniture by AMCASE®. Makore brings patient care casework to a new level. See below for more details.
Makore (ma-core) is a casework product line by AMCASE® for patient care. Perfect for exam room and patient room applications, Makore's concealed wall suspended design allows for better patient care as drawers, cabinets, and shelves are mounted higher for easier access and less bending. Zero floor space occupancy means lower maintenance and cleaner patient rooms. While Makore is well suited for the market, it can be used in applications as well. Makore increases the quality of patient care, and brings with it low maintenance cleaning.
- All surfaces are finished for a balanced board
- Cabinets are fully sealed to resist moisture and mold
- Edgebanding is GREENGUARD certified (1 mm or 3 mm)
- Particleboard meets California's strict emissions requirements (CARB Phase 2)
- High strength metal connectors
- Steel mounted wall construction for suspended casework configurations
- CNC manufacturing for pin-point tolerances
AMCASE® uses high-grade hardware throughout to support heavy loads and provide a long service life:
- Hinges: (matt nickel or matt black)
- 270 degree institutional hinge
- Pulls: (matt nickel or matt black)
- Wire pull
- Flat arch pull
- Arch pull
- Button arch pull
- 11" arch pull
- Recessed pull
- Faucets and sinks:
- Sensor faucets for hands free operation
- Drop-in or integral solid surface sinks, or stainless steel bowls for cleaner, lower maintenance healthcare environments
- Drawers: epoxy coated 16-gauge steel sides
- Box drawer
- Wall mounting system:
- Multiple steel standards for superior strength
- Dual metal mounting rails for ample support to suspend each casework configuration from the floor
AMCASE® offers a seven (7) year, limited lifetime warranty on all Makore casework. Seller warrants to Buyer (excluding all others) that the merchandise to be delivered hereunder will be free from defects in material, workmanship and title and will be of the kind and quality described in the contract. Seller warrants to Buyer (excluding all others) to repair or replace any merchandise sold hereunder to correct defects in material or workmanship reported in writing to Seller within the lifetime of the casework from the date of purchase by the original owner.
Warranty does not cover the following conditions:
- Wear under normal usage
- Exposure to extreme heat or moisture
- Improper installation or maintenance
Seller's liability for component parts or materials manufactured by others included in or sold as merchandise shall be limited to the warranty of the component manufacturer.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER, ORAL OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE).
To receive benefits under the terms of this warranty, the purchaser must:
- Notify AMCASE® in writing of the defect.
- Fill out the AMCASE® repair forms which will be sent to you, and provide a description of the defect.
- Provide AMCASE® with a copy of the original order form.
Any disputes over the provision of this warranty will be mutually reviewed by representatives of the purchaser and AMCASE®. Please refer to the Depreciation Schedule document for more details on limited lifetime warranty of casework furniture.