Our mental health line of casework furniture by AMCASE®. Uvera offers tamper resistance features for improved patient safety.
Uvera is a product line by AMCASE® that was designed and developed to meet the needs of behavioral health facilities. This includes facilities that help people with substance abuse and the treatment of mental illnesses. Desks, bedside tables, beds, wardrobes, and bookcases are all a part of the collection. Concealed fastener construction, rounded corners and tamper resistant fasteners are used throughout to provide improved patient safety. Uvera casegoods can be used throughout many other areas including , , and applications.
- Front and back surfaces are finished for a balanced board
- 3mm GREENGUARD certified edgeband is applied to all exposed edges
- Particleboard meets California's strict emissions requirements (CARB Phase 2)
- High strength metal connectors and high strength dowels
- Wall mounted with optional floor mounting available
- Exposed fasteners are tamper resistant screws
- CNC manufacturing for pin-point tolerances
AMCASE® uses high-grade hardware throughout to support heavy loads and provide a long service life:
- Hinges: limited use on select cabinets
- Inside mounted piano hinge
- Pulls: (matt nickel or matt black)
- Recessed pull
- Wall mounting cleat: (required for warranty to be in effect)
- All Uvera casework uses concealed wall mounting cleats to secure cabinets and headboard to the wall for patient safety
- Optional floor mounting hardware:
- For additional patient safety, Uvera casework can be mounted to the floor as well to provide greater security and long term use of the furniture
- Bed installations require floor mounting and come standard with a floor mounting system
Uvera is AMCASE's product line that was designed to meet the needs of mental health / behavioral health facilities. It can be utilized in multiple applications as listed below:
- Healthcare areas: Hospitals, clinics, detoxification centers, after care programs
- Government areas: Courts, probation offices, parenting or custody services
- Education: Counseling offices, classrooms, dormitories
AMCASE® offers a two (2) year warranty on all Uvera casework. Seller warrants to Buyer (excluding all others) that the merchandise to be delivered hereunder will be free from defects in material, workmanship and title and will be of the kind and quality described in the contract. Seller warrants to Buyer (excluding all others) to repair or replace any merchandise sold hereunder to correct defects in material or workmanship reported in writing to Seller within the warranty period of the casework from the date of purchase by the original owner.
Warranty does not cover the following conditions:
- Wear under normal usage
- Exposure to extreme heat or moisture
- Improper installation or maintenance which includes failure to properly attach casework to the wall and/or floor
Seller's liability for component parts or materials manufactured by others included in or sold as merchandise shall be limited to the warranty of the component manufacturer.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER, ORAL OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE).
To receive benefits under the terms of this warranty, the purchaser must:
- Notify AMCASE® in writing of the defect.
- Fill out the AMCASE® repair forms which will be sent to you, and provide a description of the defect.
- Provide AMCASE® with a copy of the original order form.