AMCASE® is a modular casework company that found its roots in a New Jersey garage shop in 1980. Two woodworking craftsmen by the names of Mike Mulford and Bill Adams, fueled by the love of their trade, began building custom residential furniture. As the designs were drafted and the saws cut their first panel, Lindy Mulford and Bill’s wife began managing the inner workings of the emerging business. Within five years, they had incorporated as a small business – Adams-Mulford – and relocated to a 7,500 sq. ft. facility after receiving several large contracts from well known retail stores.
As business continued to grow, Mike and Bill moved the company to its current 120,000 sq. ft. facility in Winston-Salem, NC. In 1997, the AMCASE® modular casegoods line was developed by Mike Mulford for the healthcare market. When Bill Adams decided to retire in 2006, Mike changed the company name to AMCASE® – after the successful product line name – which better represented what our product is: American Made CASEwork.
Today AMCASE® is a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) led by CEO Lindy Mulford and President Mike Mulford with a team of dedicated individuals that are passionate about doing great work and offering a great product.
Modular Casework Solutions for the Workplace
AMCASE® has grown into a company known for quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Whether it’s healthcare, lab, educational, or retail applications, we have over 10,000 modular component choices to design and build the perfect sustainable workplace environment for your needs. From material procurement to completion, every project is treated with the utmost care and consideration.
What We Offer
- Custom-crafted modular casegoods renowned for their durability, beauty and flexibility.
- Experienced in-house engineers who can create 3D designs to help you build the environment right for your needs.
- Your choice of multiple colors, woodgrain and hardware offerings to create the look you need.
- CNC technology to ensure a precise fit and years of trouble-free service.
- Exceptional, knowledgeable customer and installation support.